After spending some hours browsing the web, you click on a link that takes you to here. You start browsing around, watching video's here and there. You like what you see and want to help out.
As you start looking around the site for your favorite show you notice that it's not on the site yet. It's a really good show and you want others to watch it as well, so your stuck now, how do i add a new show?
How to Suggest A New Anime!
- 1. Go to the anime index: http://www.animecrazy.net/anime-index/
- 2. Look around for Missing an Anime? Add it!
- 3. When you find it, click on Add it!
- 4. A in page popup should appear with some fields that you need to fill in.
- 5. Fill in the name of the anime.
- 6. In the drop down menu pick whether it's an Anime Show, OVA, or Movie. The difference between an OVA and Anime Show is that ova's are usually specials of shows, or add ons outside of the series. If you don't know just select anime show.
- 7. Then fill in a quick description about what the anime is about. Feel free to search the web in order to help with describing it.
- 8. Go to google images, or whatever search engine you like and search for an image that best fits the show.
- 9. Click browse and select your image from your computer.
- 10. Fill in the year the anime was made, you'll most like need to google this to figure it out.
- 11. Click Suggest Anime.
- 12. Congrats! You've submitted a new anime show. Now the anime will be sent for approval, and if the anime is allowed to be on the site it will show up on the main site.
Well let's say that the show has now been approved. Now I'm sure you want to start adding the show that you found on veoh or youtube right away. So let's get started.
How to add anime episodes:
- 1. First go to the show you want to add episodes too.
- 2. Then look for the tv icons, with the Add Episode next to them. (Note: Mass Adder Available only to level 2 and above users.)
- 3. A in page popup should appear that looks like the image below:
- 4. Enter in the Episode Number. In my case it was episode 1.
- 5. Then paste the link from the video site. Make sure to paste the url and not the embed code.
- 5a. If the episode is cut into many parts, click on Add Another part, and enter the additional parts.
- 6 Click submit links.
- 7. Congrats the episode has now been sent for approval: http://www.animecrazy.net/approve-episodes/ . From here the users on the site will have confirm if an episode is real or fake. Once they approve it it will appear on the episode page. For others to watch and comment on!
- 8. Repeat Steps 2-7 for the rest of the episodes you want to add.
You want to help out now that you've done your part in adding episodes to the site. Episodes won't show up on the front page until they've been approved by everyone.
How to approve episodes:
- 1. So go to: http://www.animecrazy.net/approve-episodes/
- 2. Click on an episode.
- 3. Click on Approve this episode, if and only if the episode is the real one. If the episode is a fake, spam, or the wrong episode click "Vote this Episode Down".
- 4. When a certain amount of users vote on it, and the episode hits the amount of points needed to be approved the episode will appear both on the front page, and on the episode page for the anime show it belongs to.
Fun Fact: You can see who else voted under the Who Votes? part of the approve page.